We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a registration form.
1. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name and/or email address. You may, however, visit our website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information.
2. As you browse our website, the site collects the log file, IP address of your computer, and other standard tracking data we use to evaluate site traffic and usage patterns. Such information is aggregated from all site visitors. The information is used to personalise the site according to your preferences. The information may also be used to evaluate products and services that might be offered to you.
3. Some portions of this website may require you to give us Personal Information such as your name, job title, company, physical mailing address, email address, telephone and fax numbers and, if applicable, Financial Information such as your credit card information for, without limitation, (i) registration for attendance at certain conferences and events.
4. If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards or forums, or otherwise complete online forms or surveys, any information provided in such communications may be collected as Personal Information.
5. If you submit Financial Information, we use that information primarily to verify your credit and collect payments for your registrations.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identification. This doesn’t include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your Information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Please enter your information correctly as we do not provide the option of correcting, updating and modifying your Personal and/or Financial Information. If incorrect information has been entered, then do re-register with the correct information and the incorrect profile will be deleted at our end.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
SECURITY AND ENCRYPTION
This website takes commercially reasonable precautions to protect your information.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY POLCY
Medanta Institute of Neurosciences, Medanta – The Medicity, Sector – 38, Gurugram
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org +91-9717413838